GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:29:50 -0000
My Dear Messrs: Sister Jabou
                Ebrima Ceesay
                Dr. Katim Touray
                Brother Lamin Conteh
                George Sarr
                Kebba Dampha (KB)

I have the particular pleasure to extend to you very many thanks and sincere
gratitude for the very fine job you guys are doing in our struggle to
restore PEACE and TRANQUILITY back home. I have been closely following your
excellent contributions on the L for quite a while now, and I must tell you
guys that your contributions have immensely fostered the education and
enlightenment of not only our Gambian citizens and the entire African
continent, but also facilitated International awareness in comprehending the
horrible situation currently prevailing in The Gambia. The Gambia, which had
been firm friends with the International Community is now isolated; and it
is your tremendous efforts that have made it possible for our plight to come
light.

On that note, in the interest of FAIRNESS and PROFESSIONALISM, I am
appealing to you guys to intervene and put a stop the UNFAIRNESS and
DOUBLE-STANDARD currently prevailing on the L. Frankly, this has been a
disaster week for the L as a consequence of Moron Jammeh's elementary school
of military strategy. So far, the Moron has been very successful, for his
cohorts have been able to penetrate the L and put an effective spin and
insults upon insults against decent citizens like Dr. Touray and Ebrima
Ceesay. The Moron's mission is two fold: One, to delist opponents like
Ebrima Ceesay and other serious contributors; in stead, the innocent BABA
KEITA became the victim. Second, the Moron wants to take the steam out of
the solid opposition against him, who have made life miserable for him and
his cohorts. It was because of this strong opposition that led to the
STOVALL DISASTER for him, and knowing that such a strong opposition will be
in existence for a prolong period, the Moron has now other option, but to
BUY A LIST MANAGER, who is now aiding him to accomplish his objective.

In conclusion, my brothers and sister, I am once again appealing to you guys
to convince the LIST MANAGERS to RE-SUBSCRIBE BROTHER BABA KEITA or if not,
then apply the L RULE ACCORDINGLY. To that end, I once again applaud you for
all that you have been doing for the struggle.

ANSUMANA KUJABI
CONCERNED CITIZEN