GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 12:52:10 -0000
With all due respect, Mr. Saul Khan, stop the name calling and slander and
just make your point. Set your own standards and live by them. I have come a
long way on my own and my standards. Before joining this forum, I have read
a lot of what you had to say and you EARNED my respect from them. It is not
healthy for us to come down this low.

Have a good day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.