GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 04:41:54 EDT
Tombong,
    Mandela's rebuking of tyrants transcends those who overstayed their
welcomed stay like Mugabe but goes as far to include amongst others, child
murderers like your master, Jammeh, who in his zealotry to entrench and
impose himself on the People of the Gambia would rain live bullets on school
children. Wonder if Jammeh would be called before the coroners inquest and
testify that he did order the shootings of the school children.
    I guess you are tired and disgusted of hearing this from me but so long
as I have access to this List, I will continue reminding you that you
represent a barbaric criminal who doesn't hesitate to rain live bullets on
school children. Must be churning you inside that this is not GRTS where you
perform Jammeh's dirty little things for him; disinformation and all that,
where you could just with the swat of a hand get rid of critics like me.
    I hope you read the morals of Madela's rebuke to Jammeh: the masses will
rise against his barbarian and Fascist regime. The countdown has begun for
inevitable end of the metasizing cancer you have wrought on the Gambia. ...
hope you have started working towards catering for jailhouse. Remember there
could be no hiding place from the People
Hamjatta Kanteh

hkanteh