GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Solomon Sylva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:03:33 -0400
Welcome back Madiba! Always enjoyed you postings! Keep them coming!

BTW, Man U vs Liverpool game was live last Sunday on PPV. It was a
good game. Hint: Two quick goals were scored early in the first halve, but
I will not tell you by what team! You will find out tomorrow, HEHEHEHE....

Watch out for this upcoming game on PPV:
                        Germany vs. England September 1 at 1:30pm ET/10:30am PT

Peace
Solomon