GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:08:51 +0100
Mr George Sarr

It's time that you throw the towel and make a public
apology to Thomas Hamilton Forster. I honestly think
he deserves an apology based on the failed research
you have conducted. Tom or Alade as we normally call
him is a very calm and collected person, the only
"connection" he has with Yahya Jammeh is that there
were batchmates at GHS. But this does not make him an
associate of Jammeh/APRC, since we have seen how
Jammeh has treated his Former batchmate/ boss, Major
Ebrima Ismaila Chongan, the Former Deputy Inspector
General of Police.

George

To be candid with you, I have always had respect for
you and I am praying that I do not lose that respect
due to this flawed investigation. In life everyone
makes a mistake and the time has now come for you to
accept your mistake and make your unreserved apology
to a person who genuinely deserves it.

Have a wonderful day

Sanusi Owens

--- basil jones <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Hi
Basil,