GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edie Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:43:36 +0100
--- Joe SaSamboubobork0@HOHOTMAILOM> wrote:
> Edi, I don't think you're as slow as you pretend to
> be.  You know full well
> that the phrase "put up or shut up" does not mean
> one is trying to censor you.

Mr. Sambou
check your what you are preaching properly and be real
about the meaning and stop politicizing meaning. "Shut
up" have only one meaning in the English language and
sometime taking to be hash chchoicef word especially
in a forum like this and in all discussing sessions.
Put up is the same as come up with something which I
did to bring us to this point or didn't I?

Talking of values, what value does the Hummer case
contains to benefit the dedevelopmentsf the Gambia?
What will be valuable to you in the sense is to say
"yes and agree on what you are saying" or else mine is
invaluable. This kind thinking what we should try to
terminate in our mind because is the same kind of
attitude that brings about dictatorship. we really
have to accept different opinions in a forum like this
to show the world that we are capable to discuss
without creating enemity mong ourselves. I do not hate
you personally but your opinion is what I ruled
against and that we can discuss to the understanding
of each other.

Thanks Eddie

> Joe, SaSambouoe to you.
>
> >From: Edie [log in to unmask]>
> >To: [log in to unmask]> >Subject: Re:
FWFW[>-<] I SAW THEM COLLECT THE
> HUMMER2 TO STATE HOUSE
> >Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:25:08 +0100
> >
> >I am putting up as you put it but you cannot shut
> me
> >up as this is a forum for all.
> >Thank Eddie
> >

> >--- Joe SaSamboubobork0@HOHOTMAILOM> wrote:
> > > Edi, this is what you do with information that
> is
> > > presented to you - do your
> > > own research or sit on your lazy you know what.
> You
> > > choose the lalarter
> > > Here is one Gambian that gave their observation
> on
> > > the same vehicle, based
> > > on ininforhey have on the ground.  Is he also
> taken
> > > for a ride?  Had I not
> > > forwarded this the info., will Gambians have the
> > > opportunity to hear his
> > > narration.  Since you are in love with YaYayao
> much,
> > > why don't you find out
> > > from him and then come back to us with your
> version,
> > > instead of trying to
> > > waste my time?  Edi, put up or shut up!
> > >
> > > Chi JaJaama> > >
> > > Joe

> <buburangcontehOHOTMAILOM>
> > > STATE HOUSE
> > > >

>いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
> > > To ununsubscribeubscribe or view archives of
> > > postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface
> > > at:

hthttp/maelstrom.ststjohnsdedurchives/gagambia.hthtml>