GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:32:12 EDT
In a message dated 4/16/00 10:53:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< G-L
 Deyda Hydara has demonstrated again that in his profession---getting to the
 truth is the ultimate objective. Deyda and the Point deserve the
p"Putlizer". It
 is also very troubling that Isatoe Njie Saidy is willing to compromise her
very
 SELF by distorting the truth. What happen to character and principles ? In
our
 Gambian communities, these are scarce commoddities.

I'm afraid if the allegation that Isatou Njie Saidy was the one who carried
out Jammeh's order to open fire on the students, she already compromised not
just herself, but her ability to be an accepted member of our society forever.

Jabou