GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Asbjørn Nordam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 00:15:11 +0200
Well, thank you, who ever you are, who took time to inform me how the
movement is organized and acting. I wish you all the best.

Regards from Asbjørn Nordam

PS: I can ensure you, that I´m the one and only Asbjørn Nordam of Denmark,
and you can find my address, phone-no, pension, license, income, taxation,
what I published, where I have made public speeches or my name on an
official agenda, even my picture at my company´s homepage, and a lots of
other information if you search the net. Via internet, public files,
search-engines, there are so many information free for all to get, when you
are living here in Scandinavia. So I ensure you that I´m me.

on 30/07/01 7:45, Movement for restoration of democracy in Gambia [NY] at