GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 09:34:18 -0700
I agree with Prince that the barrage of emails coming our way from panderry are not sent in by him. Panderry needs help to fend off this attack. A lot of innocent people he corresponds with have had their phone numbers just published on this forum. List managers should look into deleting that information. It is an invasion of their privacy.

Panderry needs all the technical help he could get at this moment. However, with a compromised email account, a hacked site and without any voice media access to the guy, how do anyone on this forum with the requisite skill help him out?

Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Brothers and Sisters,

I would like to inform "One Mr. Njie from Norway" (beautiful) and every one of you that
some of these mails are not coming from Pa Nderry. There is something more sinister
going on. Pa Nderry might be having problems to access his own email account. Some of us
might be able to help, but we need a direct contact with Pa Nderry himself. The language
of the below could not have been from Pa Nderry Mbai. Period.

Prince