GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:02:35 -0400
Ida, that is still good enough for us.  It is not what you call it that
matters, but the substance that binds what we are doing.  I would have
been worried had this came from someone from the Alternative camp.  I am
glad that it came from you.

"Now, who has a better chance of securing the contested seat? Well, I
spoke to several individuals both within and outside the camps,
politicians and  non-politicians, young and old, men as well as women and
almost all indicated that Mr. Saidykhan has very, very slim chance of
winning."

Any feedback on the above analysis?  Thanks for the help you've been
providing us lately.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou

--