GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:53:36 EDT
It is with great dismay that I continue to read what I deem as cowardless
cries by some members of this site who address themselves as GNA officers for
a military coup against Jammeh. Remmember, you were the very people that
aided him to come to power,and still continue to aid him carry out the
attrocities being done against the gambian population.If you have an
intention to end his rule, no day was more appropiate than April 10th and
11th.But instead, you continued to carry out the same attrocities you are
known for. Coming to this site afterwards to repent for your sins doesn't
make you anyless a murderer. If you are not tried in The Gambian courts, you
shall surely be held accountable in God's courts one day.
       ACT NOW OR SHUT-UP.