GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
muktarr jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:40:16 -0700
Aba,
 Are you trying to tell Gambians that it is ok to
kill,harass Gambians. How can a state minister died
without an explaination of the cause. Opposition
members being kidnapped. Organized group of people to
harassed Gambians such as july 22nd movement. What
good does this movement does for Gambians?
    I am not interested in politics at all, i believe
that every Gambian should have the right to express
his feelings without being arrested or kidnap.
Don't take it too personal.

    Muktarr.