GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:19:18 EDT
Hello G-L,

This one is not a scam!.

Jabou

Subject:  Get Paid to Surf the Web!

 If I haven't already told you, I recently joined
 AllAdvantage.com, a cool new Internet company that pays
 its members to surf the Web.

 You never pay anything and you don't have to change how
 you surf. All you need to do to get paid is download the
 free AllAdvantage.com Viewbar and keep it on your screen
 while you surf!

 AllAdvantage.com has already paid its members hundreds
 of thousands of dollars, just for surfing the Web as they
 usually do. If you've already become an AllAdvantage.com
 member, SMART MOVE! If you haven't, now there are even
 more reasons to join, download your Viewbar and tell your
 friends:

   1.  The average check paid to EACH member who surfed
       in August was $47.77!
   2.  Many AllAdvantage.com members earned well over
       $1,000 EACH in September!
   3.  In September, payment hours increased to 25 hours
       per month, so it's even easier to earn more money!
   4.  The company has over 2 million members, but there
       are still 75,000,000 active online users (in the
       US and Canada alone) who are waiting to hear about
       AllAdvantage.com and become members. Makes you think,
       huh? Make sure you're the first to tell them about
       it so you get paid while they surf!

 Join now at
 http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=CJI-935 and
 please use my membership ID (CJI-935) when asked if you
 were referred by someone.

Happy Surfing!

 Jabou
 Member ID# CJI-935