GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 14:54:34 -0800
Hello readers,when we started the operations of sending information to subscribers and those interested in reading what write herein we promised to be saying THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.That apart I like being challenged when serving any purpose.Therefore the Pape Saine issue is still "oozing" from our spring of information and on going investigations...

WHAT HAPPENED DURING AND AFTER SAINE'S "denied" ARREST.

At Pape's home:-
Saine was approached by police officers(plain clothes plus) with the following questions.
1/He was aksed to provide the police with a complete list of the people who work/ed for the point news paper,before,during and after Deyda's death.

Saine's reply:- Saine refused to do so because he said it is unethical in their profession as journalists to do  a thing like that. He justified his reason based on the fact that there are staff writers,reporters etc from different sectors of the society who provide journalists with info some of whom are anonymous writers/senders of info.Is that new? Absolutely not lest we forget about the Newyork Times and other international papers!

2/Saine was also asked by the police to provide them with details of his bank account and other related matters to that effect.
Saine refused because he considers that a violation of his basic human rights.He is neither a public official nor someone who has committed an economic crime against the state.He therefore declined to cooporate with them on that too.

3/Saine was asked to produce a copy of his birth certificate because after failing to find a way to hook  the guy up the police wanted to take the route of "authentic citizenship".This has been going on against Saine under the current regime from 1994.

READ THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS BECAUSE THIS EMAIL IS JUST A  TIP OF THE ICE BERG FOR  THOSE WHO CHALLENGE  US IE, TO BE SAYING THE TRUTH ON LINE.It is good to be challenged and then stay focussed to adress the issues professionally.

The latest from Banjul about Pape Saine's case...

If everything is alright and procedures are respected then WHY...

Is the Saine family spending sleepless nights these days?
Why are they changing the old locks on their doors to be replace them with new ones?
Why do they keep on peeping through their wondows expecting the worst every night when cars with tinted glasses are patrolling near their residence?

ON THE PAPER ITSELF DEAD OR STILL ALIVE?
Time will tell but classified info has documented that the paper's future is shaky!
Who will inherit it? Demba Jawo or someone else?
Why did other international watch dogs send a signal saying that the point news paper maybe closed in the very near future?
We already know that Saine is more concerned about his personal safety these days than what is being painted on line and else where.

Finally why is it that Saine's security guard at his residence is the person who picks up all his calls nowadays?

Saine himself or close family members maybe on line. Our police in Banjul also may atempt denying but let them be very careful this time because most of those provide these pieces are near Jammeh himself.These are not trained agents so it is very easy to penetrate them. Enticing such amateurs is the last thing that can cause a head ache for professionals. It is certain that Pape Saine himself will be surprised to see or hear about how much we know regarding his case.This is a duty that concerns people's lives so never will we attempt playing on such issues for the sake of cheap popularity.We use methods and technics and we have already extracted more from these people.We will know who is lying at the end!

Last word for now! Anything from the Jammeh pipes on line is  also welcome.Believe it or not we have more details than the police and NIA can imagine let them just go ahead God is watching.There is no way out in this now,I have been challenged so every string at our disposal will be used now onwards to teach these loud mouths a lesson they will never forget in life!

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.

Think before you sink!
"Pessimists see difficulty in every opportunity and optimists see an opportunity in every challenge"
"Suits cannot be made without scissors and niddles,so decent minds disagree to agree"