GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:01:39 -0400
This is fantastic. Very timely. My heartfelt  commendation to the
proprietors of this website. I really enjoyed reading the interview with
Mariam Denton (the first female lawyer in the country). A true professional
and a true partisan. Keep up the great job you are doing. I look forward to
the day when we will eradicate mediocrity in our midst. Instead of the
GRTS', the Observers and Yaya's website, yours and the George Sarr's will be
the order of the day in Gambia.
KB