GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:36:43 +0100
Mr .Conteh,
To put the records straight. Gambia has never been an tribal free society and we do hope it will be one day. I am ready to take anybody on this subject starting from colonial days to the first and second republic and even case by case as to how tribalism has effected our society and Africa in general.. Lets be horniest to ourselves

Chi Jamma,