GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sigga jagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:24:11 -0700
I guess you are right.  they are indeed idiotic.  What
a shame!  But we shall forge on without them.  And
together we will make sure the world hears our
stories.
--- Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Sigga, apparently this is 'no news' to this idiots.
> Look at The independent
> Newspaper for instance. Today's topics in their
> paper goes as follows:
>
> *Government urged to fix ferries
>
> *Gambia's poverty  programme not sustainable Says
> UNDP report
>
> *UDP militants allege arrest and detention
>
> *independent view  ..date the Gambian media
>
> NO MENTION OF THE MASSACRE.
>
> This is for fear of retribution. We have to depend
> on BBC when these
> folks are witnessing everything right in front of
> them. Makes you wonder,
> don't it? So to hell with The Daily Observer. We
> need to hear the truth.

> Sigga Wrote
>
> Am I the only one outraged by the "Daily Observer's"
> article on the massacre of the Gambian students
> yesterday?  If you have not seen it yet, see for
> yourself below (As posted by Momodou Camara on G-L)
>
> Gambiansonline ..Design With The Gambian People In
> Mind.
> To join our Mailling List goto
> http://www.gambiansonline.com
> Don't forget to join our Chatrooms.

> postings, go to the Gambia-L
> Web interface at:

=====
"NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION"

                       ALSO

"NOTHING IS UNACHIEVABLE, THE ONLY QUESTION IS, WHETHER ONE IS WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS DESIRED"