GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 01:29:56 -0000
Quick Ginny or slow Ginny, this is one of the worst trash I have seen on the
L. People must have their own opinion on all that is said here or simply
SHUT UP. I really hate it when people try to hoodwink others into believing
that they are neutral with regards to issues of gross importance when
actually they are not. If you want those opposed to Jammeh to re-think how
fruitless this whole episode is, that's fine by me. However it is very
hypocrital of you to assume that, by your post, you may be thought of as
neutral. Those of us who support this regime also think that the constant
bickering within your ranks is not in the national interest. It will be more
useful if the "Mullah" attitude, that has been wrongfully attributed to the
Gambia-L management by some narrow-minded people, were actually not a
reflection of their own selfish, dictatorial attitude towards life. How on
earth do some of you, with all your God Danm attitude towards your fellow
comrades, from such high moral high ground, cloud cuckoo land, expect to be
treated as democrats when you don't have the slightest decency to accept the
truth when very plain, just beats me. Saul Khan, SPEAK NOW OR HOLD YOUR
PEACE FOR EVER. This is very ridiculous and you know it but you are afraid
to offend some of the "Mullahs". I know that it is very difficult to have
any independent view of anything on the L unless mr. Hamjatta, ML Jassey
Conteh or KB Danso says so, but guys, where is your independence?

Have a good day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.