GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:40:35 +0100
Binneh,
I fully agree with you. I, for one, do not believe anything from Yaya
Jammeh. Let him first electrify the whole country he promised.
He is just lying again to the Gambian people. We wish him good luck with HIS
oil, so that he can pay the Gambia`s huge debts he has
misused with his gang of hijackers. If he believes in rectifying the
mistakes his government did, let him arrest the killers at large still
working
 for him. We have named them in our radio Tam Tam interview, and we are
ready to fax the names of the killers to him anytime he wants them.
We will repeat it in our next radio Tam Tam Program, so that he ( Jammeh )
and his gang of hijackers will hear the names again. We are welcoming
 them, to come on-line and defend the killers.  Binneh, keep up the good
work!

Elhadj.