GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:55:25 +0100
FOR THOSE OF U WHO BLAME MUGABE

A glaring testimony of British hypocrisy and historical divide-and-rule is
that the British are in violation of the Lancaster Agreement that authorizes
them to compensate farmers, yet continue to portray President Mugabe as the
culprit. On human rights and democracy, Zimbabwe's opposition leader
operates freely within the country and carries out subversive activities
from within, while in my recolonized country, Uganda, the opposition leader
is exiled in South Africa.