GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu Bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:28:25 PDT
Hello Omar!

Do not be surprise if I tell you that even Bill Gates has not escape from
this 'WISH'. I don't think the mistake was intentional,perhaps it's just
bug.
Try with:I'd like Bill Gates to die
         I'd like all Americans to die
         I'd like all Europeans to die
         I'd like all Arabs to die
As you can see,the list can go on for infinite number of loops....:o)

Regards,
Alieu