GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Gajigo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:42:43 -0800
Folks,
These so-called "peace activists" are not there to protect Iraqis but
Saddam and Saddam only. None of these people would have done a thing if the
US is not gearing to attack Iraq. Where were they when Saddam was bringing
hardships on his people through his war with Iran, his initiation of the
Gulf War and countless internal repressions? The truth is that these people
are nothing more than a bunch of rabid anti-Americans. It seems like they
would support any dictator, no matter how terrible he is, if only he is
against America. If their true intention is to protect suffering people
around the world, why haven't they headed to other countries in Africa and
other parts of the world where people are enduring situations far worse than
the Iraqis?
And there is nothing noble about these people risking their lives in
what they believe. Henchmen fighting for Hitler and Pol Pot were isking
their lives too and no sane person today will say their intentions were
noble just because they were risking their lives.

Ousman

ps. Thank you Jabou for forwarding this article.