GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:41:48 +0000
Chris, thanks for adding your voice to remind our people of our
responsibility as sons, daughters and friends of The Gambia.  Folks, it is
exactly two weeks (14 days) to the by-elections, have you sent in your share
of your responsibility?  We cannot afford to put this off folks and none is
going to fund it for us.  So, on the eve of September 29, we want all of us
who believe that change is very very necessary in The Gambia to have the
satisfaction that they did their part.  Regrets is not an option, but may be
a reality if we have the attitude that the by-elections is not our concern.
So, please put some priority to this effort and victory is ours in all four
corners.

Chi Jaama

Joe