GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
john brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:20:46 EDT
what the hell is going on in banjul?students being shut at,and brutally
beaten for demonstrating for which they have a just cause.i think is time
for jemus jammeh to go,his time is up.we need to find a way to get the
students involve in the voting process.we need to start encouraging them to
vote.what do you all think?