GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sariang marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:15:50 -0600
G-lers,
First of all special thanks to Alieu.s.Keita for quickly responding to my
appeal and respecting it as you mentioned on your posting.Well I want to
assure you that your cooperation was greatly appreciated.Also my thanks to
those who put in their comments.Ebrima and Alieu I don't know you guys
personally but I knew Katim Touray he is a man of honor and intergrity and I
have so much respect for him.My advice was we always got to think twice no
matter what situation we might be in or what responses we got to put out on
this forum.I was pretty busy and I couldn't reply to your acknowledgement.We
as Gambians will continue to express our views freely on this forum,great
job everybody keep the momentum going and May Allah the Almighty bless our
great nation and the People of The Gambia.Let the struggle continue.
Sariang.