GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 13:06:26 GMT
Joe,
Thank you very much for your last several postings. Your views echo my
sentiments entirely. And like you, I concur with the author of the Zimbabwe
piece. It's as if he is talking about tiny Gambia. It's not the Yaya Jammehs
and the Mugabes who are the problems. It's "us," the ordinary Africans. As
long as we continue with the "vulture culture" prevalent on our continent,
we'll always be screwed -no matter who is president. Thanks again for these
very sober postings. I wish I could say more.

Good day!

Saul.