GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:11:44 +0100
                                  PANORAMA with 'Bulfaaleh' President Jammeh's new group CHIAKAS-The Gambia's Fedayin are blood hungry.
  They are usually seen at night or around sunset.

  This story on The Gambia's Fedayin like those who protected Sadam Hussein is just and apetizer.Sources have revealed very scary things about the people doing these killings for Jammeh.They have a new name. In the late nineties they were called the JUNGLERS,then the GREEN BOYS now they are called the CHIAKAS.President Jammeh may end up arresting all his senior officials because Gambians talk about everything freely.Jammeh has to remember that from pre-colonial days to now Gambians have never been subjected under ruthless rulers like him.This being the fact Gambians do not usually see the difference between so-called state secrets and normal street 'wahtaan'. Certainly this information leaked from Jammeh's own ranks.

  THE THREE ARE ALSO BEHIND BARS

  President Jammeh has forgotten that those who put on the Ninja black-black dresses running around town armed with heavy weapons and base ball bats are a bunch of bandits he pays to kill people at random.Such characters are not relialable.They are not even safe for him Jammeh in all honesty.These are youngsters who use drugs before any mission. They are synonymous to the Killers of former President Marcos of The Phillipines.

  Information about these masked Ninja like killers leaked between the state house,NIA and Mile Two.The inmates at Mile Two cannot be responsible of these leakages because they are beaten beyond recognition.Those who visit them in their cells beat them up late at night.

  Those who beat are masked and they do not talk when carrying out these atrocities. There are Gambians who strongly believe that Jammeh himself conducts the torture sessions. The masked CHIAKAS do not beat anyone within Mile Two.What they do is,they come in late at night enter,go straight to the cell then bundle that inmate to another location.

  Unfortunately this can be the fate of old people like Shiriff Dibba.
  I will not be surprised if he is also declared dead in the near future.
  I know a member of the CHIAKAS who chases a girl near my place. He told the girl some information and then the girl blew everything in the air within a second. President Jammeh may think that he is fortified but it is just a matter of time before he realises how vulnerable he is.
  The only reason keeping him there is that Gambians are naturally naive.They do not care much about rising against leaders like Jammeh.Of course that does not mean they will leave him kill their loved ones everyday till dooms day.The clock is ticking.

  President Jammeh setting a trap for Bishop Michael Cleary and Imam Baba Leigh?
  It will be unfair if I keep this. One of the CHIAKAS revealed this evil plan unknowingly. He said that Jammeh is setting a trap for these two.He is also setting a trap for Halifa Sallah and Omar Jallow.These CHIAKAS that Jammeh uses talk a lot whereas they are operating within a vicious milieu. What this Ninja or Gambian Fedayin said is..." We know that there are people like Imam Baba Lee and Bishop Cleary who think that they can say anything against OGA then get away with it.Let them try us this time.Any day they talk in church or in the mosque against OGA they will never see the sun light again..."

  These kind of scary things are brewing under Jammeh's nose.
  Gambians have to be very careful this man is confused,paranoid and ready to drink blood from people's skulls.He is gone mad altogether.
  This is why I am constantly following the girl this soldier is chasing like a he-goat, so that I can get more information. Already she has revealed so much about these people.She knows the lady's tricks that can belittle any of those killers before her.

  Civil Servants and ordinary Gambians are forced to march in support of Jammeh.
  Certainly many civil servants have either heard about these CHIAKAS or they have seen them in action. President Jammeh is waiting for any civil servant who resists marching in support of his regime.He will not hesitate to send the CHIAKAS against any civil servant who dares refuse attending the march. Diplomats from other countries may not know but this is why people are going to march as Jammeh supporters.

  If Jammeh is popular then why use the CHIAKAS to silence the opposition?.After the Ndure Cham coup next it maybe the opposition figures.The only thing stopping Jammeh from hitting hard on their skins is that the campaign trail has not yet started.The CHIAKAS are there masked and dangerous.

  I see them when they come out at night.Jammeh maybe surprised but I do see the CHIAKAS.Some of them played soccer with me three days back.I know them but they do not know me.More damaging revelations will be spilled here in the near future.We will find out why Jammeh withdrew his mother's closest nurse Kausu and then brought him back?

Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2006 (Archive on Wednesday, April 26, 2006)
Posted by PANDERRYMBAI  Contributed by PANDERRYMBAI
    Return
        Rating:           [input] 1   [input] 2   [input] 3   [input] 4   [input] 5    Comments:      Save
          Current Rating:  3.64                        Rating:   3    Pa Nderry is 'Bulfaaled' more famous in Jammeh's house?            Rating:   3    Pa Nderry.Bil Fen. Bishop is no longer the Bishop of Banjul.He has retired.You are a lying Bastard. STOP TELLING LISE AND SHUT THE FUC....UP            Rating:   4    those making negative remarks should shut the fuck up or either stop reading this paper.. GOOD JOB PA.. Keep it up            Rating:   3    Who is this bastared trying to threaten people, do you think we don't know you?            Rating:   3    Make sure all what u write can be justified.            Rating:   3    wat is goin on to our own country we never kno such but now they are tryin to change our country youth of today are sufferin an dis never happen to da            Rating:   5    just keep on writing lies to ur stupid readers...we know where u are! so u think we cant get the hell out of u in the US?            Rating:   5    who is this idiot making
 regular negative comments on Pa Nderry's paper. Why not start your own paper if you know so much.            Rating:   4    Gambians lets speak up aganst this malicious brutality             Rating:   2    Pa Nderry stop lying. Chiaka nonesense. Soccer? Gambians call it football, so Bulfalleh must be in the U.S            Rating:   5

      Copyright 2006 (c) Freedom Newspaper, LLC.   :  Powered By PointClick  :  Terms Of Use  :  Privacy Statement [input]   [input]   [input]