GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
khallyamat faal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:34:41 -0800
Open invitation to all Gambians in the U.K.THERE WILL
BE A BRIEFING ON THE PRESENT SITUATION OF OUR BELOVED
COUNTRY THE GAMBIA ON 28TH FEBRUARY 2001 @ 7 PM
SHARP.COMMITTEE ROOM 10, HOUSE OF COMMONS.THE BRIEFING
WILL BE DIRECTED TO A NUMBER OF MPS.THIS IS VITAL TO
ENLIGHTEN ON THE PRESENT SITUATION AT HOME, THEREFORE
A STRONG GAMBIAN PRESENT IS NECESSARY. PLEASE SPREAD
IT BY WHATEVER MEANS.
THE PRESENTATION OR BRIEFING WILL BE PERFORM BY THE
MOVEMENT FOR THE RESTORATION OF DEMOCRACY IN THE U.K.