GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sigga jagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:03:10 -0700
Thank you.  We are doing everything we can.  We are
also hoping that more people will join in the fight to
help these boys.  And am glad that people like you are
taking the time to acknowledge their sympathy for the
plight of these victims.

--- [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Hello Sister Sigga,
>        I was consumed with emotions when I read your
> report on the victims.
> Like victims they were completed forgotten to heal
> their own pain and
> probably die in agony.
>       Thank God for the support you guys are giving
> to help these boys cope
> with their pain. Words can only be meaningfully if
> they convey an honest
> action to change or improve ones condition or
> purpose. Miracles happen
> everyday. What you people offered these boys is
> something that they will be
> grateful for forever.
>        Keep up the good work. Good people help
> because they know help can't
> wait. This is a quotation the American Red Cross
> said for years. May God
> bless your all for your kindness.
>
> Thank you.
> Sincerely,
> Collectively we are powerful Divided we fall.
> Matarr Sajaw.

> if you have problems accessing the web interface and
> remember to write your full name and e-mail address.

=====
"NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION"

                       ALSO

"NOTHING IS UNACHIEVABLE, THE ONLY QUESTION IS, WHETHER ONE IS WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS DESIRED"