GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamza Mohammed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 15:15:05 -0400
We are in the process of forming an investment group.This is strictly a
profit making enterprise.We propose to pool our funds and resources, to
purchase stocks, real estate, A community center, assist in establishing
businesses for members, possibly set up micro-banking facilities in Gambia
etc.

All are welcome (please pass the word on to those interested in such
activities, but who might not be involved with this forum). Anyone
interested, should please send me an E-mail to give me your name, phone
number and address. Our initial tentative meeting day would be June 4 in
the late afternoon or early evening.

At this meeting we will discuss: 1. What ventures we would be interested
in, 2. What amount we wish to commit to, 3. Which financial experts we
would like to invite to advice us, 4. When we should start collecting our
funds, July? August?,even September?, 5. Our articles of association etc.
I already have 6 people who are seriously interested.

Let me know.

Aminata Y. Sallah