GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:22:03 +0000
Aunty Jabou , Joe and others

I think the more APRC sympathises try to politicise a
national disaster like the events of 30 July 1981, the
more they faced some tough questioning from the likes
of me.

Can APRC explain the disappearance of PHODAY MAKALO,
its almost 4 years since we last heard about him?? Is
he still alive???

People tend to forget that during the aftermath of
July 1981, the likes of Sherriff Dibba, Pap Cheyassin
Secka, Gibou Jagne, Kemeseng Jammeh and many others
were arrested and detained under the Emergency Powers
of 1981. In fact, Sheriff Mustapha Dibba was acquitted
of Treason after 10 months in detention. Just imagine
if it was the APRC that took over after Kukoi's
defeat!!!What would have happen to the likes of
Ousainou Darboe, Halifa Sallah, Lamin Waa Juwara,
Hamat Bah, Sidia and other stakeholder for the
preservation of democracy and human rights in the
Gambia???

Just a thought, no hard feelings

Sanusi

 --- Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Sanusi,