GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 20:25:57 EDT
Ebrima,

Thanks for forwarding these so-called statements. I received these statements
via email from a trusted source two days ago, and we were still deciding when
to put it out to the L. This trusted source told me that these so-called
statements were all lies concocted by the government's agents, and attributed
to these men. This source is in a position to know this, and he swears that
this is the case. He said that these statements were cooked up by the regime
to incriminate these men and to justify their detention, and of course, if
you read them carefully, you can see that they have shown their trademark
stupidity. They could not even get their cronies to fabricate a story that is
coherent.

Jabou Joh