GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu S Keita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 08:59:58 -0500
The "cross-pollination" of fabrications and "lemon juice" accusations is
aiding the APRC to burrow its roots deeper than ever in the fertile land of
current day Gambian politics.The more fabrications from the Makavelis,Kebba
Damphas,the this the thats!( what a heap of pen names!),the better the APRC
becomes.

Your own stories are being read analysed and digested.Sometimes we digest
things but we later on vomit them or sometimes if the stuff was rotten it
can cause diarrhea(is the spelling correct,my outstanding graduates?).I
think nowadays,the small group of people that were so vulnerable to rumours
from the this, the thats, of the voice out and its twin GambiaL are starting
to incubate critical analysis in their precious brains. So Nafa Saho's
doctorate degree has shunned the "protectorate degrees".Any intellectual who
identifies some element of truth favoring the APRC is usually not recognised
as a serious intellectual by the panel of "protectorate degree" holders on
the GL and voice out.

I saw Sedat Jobe being castigated by these very "very conscious" Gambial L
intellectuals just because he is not insulting the system he is serving.How
many of you had access to cabinet sessions of the former regime? I did and i
can remind Kebba Dampha that a lot of his relatives were "bulu kosi laal" in
those days.

Makavelli said that "billai wollai" he can be tracing me whenever i click on
and trace the origin of AL K's messages!yes sir!i know that you are an
expert business man from Janjanbureh but my network can also let you sniff
the oxygen of Banjul within minutes "Insaalah".That is my reciprocal bluff
to yours.Please try and stoop low just for a day and then trace the origin
of my messages, please brother do so.

Did Njadoe detect or defect?
I must admit that Ebrima's recent postings although full of points that i
disagree with,has been more responsible than his usual "my sources
said....". This time around he's showed me that he Ebrima is
speaking/writing and no abstract "e-mailer" is being excavated from his
quarry of rumours,thus he is invited to a debate on the above question if he
wishes.

My believe is that Njadoe detected where the truth lies and had to lead his
people to air out what he detected.Even though a bambara by origin i was
shocked to hear that some mandinkas like me where lured by unscrupulous
politicians to call those poor fulanis behind Njadoe nomads and so
forth.Some said that Yahya polarised the issue on TV!Then
once more the opposition is exonerated and the ruling party is to bear the
blame! Friends the trend of tribalism and caste system is more pronounced in
the wollofs,haal pulaar(some of us call them toucouleurs),mandinkas etc than
the jolas.In the jola tribe traditionally-speaking, the eldest or the one
with spiritual powers used to be considered the leader.They know no
cobblers,blacksmiths,gewels or gawlos etc. A lot of that is within us the
other tribes.You see ALLAH says in his qur'anil kareem that:"he bestows his
blessings and gives the share of his luck to the one he chooses." ALLAH also
says that "he will uplift what the proud tred on and bring them down to
their knees if they fail to recognise what he destines".
Why these quotations? Because in the gambia even today, some of us when
talking will say that "i have to cook today because 'suma jola bi dafa
fëbar',why not m'bindaan? Most of those who are maids in our households
today are not Jolas by birth!!!Some are pure lébu wollofs from the area that
used to be controlled by the former damél of Cayor!!!

The healing process that some of you call for can never be achieved without
society being a mirror and not an oaesis of acid that is ready  to liquidate
everything,based on personal interest and ARROGANCE.

Kebba Dampha you wrote on Jammeh's father's dancing the 'bukarabu'.When you
were studying "your best literature in the world(?)" Didn't you read about
Sékou Touré's cultural revolution? What did that entail? It entailed
learning the traditions through singing and dancing.All 'pôl futas' that i
met at our village told me that 'mi amee touroupou' meaning we were enlisted
to join ballet dancing as a means of being certified by the revolutionary
cultural centres in Guinea.  So dancing and drinking was reduced from our
society by ISLAM.My own grand father used to drink! and so what? Sundiata
never attacked without finishing a gourd of wine.Bour sine used to drink.

Please compare former president Clinton's origin to that of Jammeh and you
will see little differnce.You were lodged in that great country of AMERICA
by that Bill Clinton with all your pride of being a real 'judu sérékunda'
near london drug store.

Upto today my fellow bambara folks prepare a special type of wine out of
millet.I can invite you for a drink when you free me as your future
political prisoner colonel sir!
Hopefully you won't be so annoyed with me when you are oiling your AK47.

You people are just so interesting!one of you wrote yesterday that this AL
K.is no one other Essa sey!because the english being used is beyond jammeh's
capacity.Wow! i saw on this very site that,that particular Essa in an HTC
drop out! Then what a drop out he is.You are lucky that he didn't graduate
during the time that he was countering your arts.His only fault is, he
should have stayed and not sneak because of "gittery" reactions.

I can bet if some of you were to know who i am, you would've siffed sand for
hating yourselves.The more i am called Essa the more i laugh. Go ahead and
insult whoever because it can't pain me in anyway.You guys are what they
call in the US "a bull in a china shop..." You attack blindly BUT mark you i
am a Spanish Toréro and will discipline uncontrollable BULLS. Mr.O!Brain is
this quotation correct? unlike that of the C(capital letter)of the great
CAESARS!

Trace the origin Mr.Makaveli the wonderful philosopher of our transgambia
highway! Some of you are angered by failing your families at home well
before this regime came to power and now you want to use that as an excuse.I
CAN BET THAT if i had joined you in the "hustling" field i would have made
it "insaala" more  than a lot of you who're pouncing fists on their chests
on this forum, where all and sundry are veiled by unseen keyboards. Not
every body says the truth because of money or positions more over those of
us who are INDEPENDENT!
Kebba Dampha said that those accompanying the ballot boxes (the opposition)
should be armed and this is war!

Mr.Dampha where do you stand? Are you a would-be rebel or a would-be
campaigner in the forth-coming elections?
I have not yet heard of accompanying (civil) officials being armed during
elections.Even in Liberia we didn't hear that! Even the Milosevic
antagonists didn't do that? So sir were you over annoyed or...?
Sorry if i offend you Mr.Colonel Sir! "adé attention sir!".
AL K.