GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malamin Barrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 19:21:47 +0300
Mr Nyang,
A fitting tribute to a much loved friend and "koto". The Gambian
community in Riyadh send their deepest
condolences to Hania, and the rest of the Faal and Ghanim family.
Bye Abi spent the last years of active service as a Public health
consultant to Saudi Arabia's ministry of
health. In the six or seven years he had been at this post, he never
failed to make the annual trip to Mecca
and Madina, to help Gambian pilgrims in the many health related problems
they often encounter.
May his soul rest in peace.  Malamin Barrow.