GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 01:56:26 -0800
List Admin,
Do a favor for the members and non-members subscribing or unsubscribe to the
list. It seems some people are finding it difficult to quit or join. You've
get to educate people on these issues. All you get to do is list down the
"How To Subscribe or Unsubscribe", and post it daily for everyone to see.
This will draw a lot of attention and will make it easier for the novice to
join or unlist. Let me know if you need any suggestions regarding network
solution.
EB.
MCSE, MCP, MCP+I, A+