GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 04:38:01 EDT
Ebou, I am sorry to say, but your ignorance have again surfaced. I cannot
believe that you forwarded a message to the L that someone entrusted in you
to be a private mail. Oh God, may he help you.
I see that you are trying to confront Saidykhan physically because of the
fact that he disagrees with you and attempts not to condone not only your
ignorance but stupidity. If you are ready for such a confrontation, you may
write or attack him privately. I want to tell you that there are a lot of us
out here in the same DC area who will be more than ready to meet you.
In another sense, I try not to give you any attention on the List for I am
aware of your 'Attention search.' I must tell you that you have bridged
someone's trust in you again just as you did to your friend, Jammeh. I hope
people learn from this not to trust you any more. God help you, Amen.

Ousman Bojang.