GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 02:35:35 -0000
Going by what you've written, I render my full and unreserved appology. May
be, it's just because I cannot stomach the madness going on any more. It
seems that NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO HAVE AN INDEPENDENT OPINION ON, WHAT IS
SUPPOSEDLY, A FORUM FOR GAMBIANS AND ISSUES ABOUT THE GAMBIA. I may be wrong
this time but surely, your post seems to suggest some degree of BIASNESS.
NONTHELESS, I AM SORRY. YOU HAVE MY UNRESERVED APPOLOGY ONCE AGAIN.

Have a good day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.

<said was that the childish bickering has to stop, or no one is going >to
get