GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Biram w sowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 21:27:47 -0000
PDOIS HAS A DUTY TO CARRYOUT,THEY HAVE THEIR OWN WAY OF DOING THINGS.PDOIS
UNLIKE OTHER POLITICAL GROUPS,WILL NOT DANCE TO ANYBODY'S TUNE.

PLEASE ALLOW THEM TO CARRY ON,IF NOT THIS GENERATION,THE NEXT GENERATION
WILL BE POLITICALLY PREPARED THROUGH THE EFFORTS OF PDOIS.

WE TALK ABOUT THE ELECTION WILL BE RIGGED.THE PAST ELECTIONS IN THE US WAS
SAID TO BE RIGGED,WHAT DID WE SAY?WHAT DID THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SAY?
NOTHING.

AM SURE EVERYBODY IS WAITING FOR THE RESULT,JUST TO SAY THE RESULT IS
RIGGED,EVEN IF NO BODY WINS.

LONG LIVE THE GAMBIA