GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:11:37 EDT

Brother Sidibeh,

I agree with you. Lack of a united opposition plus all the other factors  you
have mentioned are why the people have been failed and we indeed ought to
scrutinize the politicians and that is precisely what some of us are doing, from
 the lack of commitment to agreements signed to the refusal to cooperate
behind a  united front that would have encompassed both the necessary numbers to
unseat  the APRC as well as the know how to propel our people towards true
liberty. So  we are just following through with the necessary scrutiny of our
leaders and in  that effort, we will point out all the places where they are
wanting every time  this is manifested and in order to move forward, we can never
afford to  rationalize any of their short comings because then we become part
of the  problem..

Sister Jabou Joh

In a message dated 9/8/2006 2:37:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,