GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 06:59:36 -0600
I would like to take this moment to felicitate Sigga Jagne and Yankuba
Njie for a job well done on their concerted efforts to help the surviviing
victims of the April 2000 student massacre with the launch of
MyGambia.org, to obtain medical as well as financial assistance. Two thumbs
up guys! The iniquities of the current government are overwhelming, but
witnessing such benevolence from you guys help ease some of the agony some
of us endure. Thank you for the extra effort.

                                                   Best Wishes
                                                   George Sarr
                                                   Gambiansonline.com

PS: I'd just added a link to mygambia.org from our site to pass the word
around. I hope the concerngambians.org site from Dr. Touray follows suit.
Good luck to both of you.