GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:26:13 -0500
Jabou Joh:
Welcome back to the forum and thank you once again for your incisive
analysis.  If Yahya Jammeh/ "Alieu Keita" is capable and wants to
discuss substantive issues, of which I believe he is perhaps unable or
unwilling, let us not engage him in trivia.  Another lost opportunity
for Jammeh and his apologists!

Ebrima Ceesay: For some of us who know you and your family origins in
Njau, you have nothing to be ashamed of.  Keep ignoring "Alieu Keita" as
it appears he has nothing to contribute to this forum.  As has been
characteristic of this forum or this market-place of ideas, trashy ideas
and immature individuals are sooner than later history.

I humbly join all those who have called for restraint on this forum.
The issues at hand are bigger that Yahya Jammeh/ "Alieu Keita."  Thanks.

Abdoulaye
No justice, no peace!
Jammeh Must Go!