GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:03:30 GMT
Mr. JConteh,

I'm with you. The organizers of this event should merely extend an
invitation to Bojang to attend. And more importantly, opposition Reps in
this country should also be invited. But, to even deem this man as an
"honoree" is repulsive to me. Why would anyone want the representative of a
butcher to grace his/her event? I seriously doubt whether the man will even
go given what he knows will be greeting him there. 'Cause for the first
time, I'm 90% sure as of now of attending this annual event. I can't wait to
question some of these Jammeh stooges. John Bojang will be a good
interviewee.

And by the way, be rest assured that he WON'T be able to evade us during the
next planned demos. He succeeded the last time around because of the short
notice given out by the planners. If he tries to repeat that cowardly act
again, there're ways of flushing him out. Trust me!

Saul.