GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:39:09 -0800
Hello Tombong!
You said..."Am glad that you got my point...." Yes I have got your point and I know what you mean.But did you really know what I also meant? Please Tombong as I told you in my last email....DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE POLITICALLY.
Am also glad you have shown Yaya openly that if the going gets tough you would NOT stand to barr harsh critics and harsh attackers for him without having enough facts on your plate.
Oh wait a minute? Did you say that this is your last email because I know what you mean?
Yes T I know what you really mean boy,mark you Yaya also is on line and he knows who is who between Tombong and Essa as far as the "genuine" part of opposing or supporting him is concerned.For me to go ahead or not is my prerogative not yours or anyone's. Did I take permission from you when I was writing..? You see Tombong I cannot still fathom why you chose to ridicule yourself like this? Do you remember your attempt on the KAKATAAR syndrome? You attempted to hijack a genuine critic's observation to mean what he never even wanted to say.Anyway now that you have chosen to be wise I will leave your "person" out of the show. Do you read my emails with an open mind Tombong? Do you? Please go back and read all that I have been writing after I was out of the statusquo and then compare those emails to what we discussed in my office in DC.Be genuine my old friend you also know Essa when it comes to that.Do not also think that AM bargaining with ya friend! When the time arises and
 investigations curb your past and present activities you and I can face the Gambians home and abroad with our records openly. Tombong I will never worry about facing you,Yaya or anyone through a genuine pannel of judges(fair judges I mean).Tombong it is not only what I did with Yaya that counts,what I did with you also counts! Do you want to say you have forgotten where you started from during the post Jawara era?  Finally recall the list of those who worked near you and those who were actors and actresses in The Gambia Tombong please,then you come back here with another "sickly" ploy.
Am just so sad because two words have been darkened in modern day Gambian politics under Yaya. They are:GENUINE AND PATRIOTIC!
The word genuine from who? Tombong Saidy? Towards who? Others?
Kaput! Tombong this jet we are flying will land one day God willing and when it lands you will see what GENUINE MEANS!
Essa.

TOMBONG SAIDY <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Essa,

You can go ahead, I have made my point and that is it. You can say whatever but you know what I mean and I am glad that you have got my point, whatever you did with Yahya at whatever place i don't care.

Lets us just discuss issues based on facts period.

This is my last posting on this matter.

PEACE

Tombong