GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 00:21:57 EST
Awa,
I am not going to wait for Mam Buna to respond to this. I am just surprised
that you took Ndey's words for it. On my recent trip to the UK I have seen
how she particularly behaves when she gets hungry. And I intend not to let
Alfu and Alasana to say anything against my uncle Jallows'.
The Bojangs might come to the religion late unlike what the Yetteh Bahs' and
the Camaras' tend to claim, but I can tell you we are far better off staying
without food. I know the Camara's wish people could drink and not eat. I am
sure Momodou and a lot of the Joberteh's would have accepted Ramadan.
I wish everyone a successful Ramadan and may God grant us all the power and
long life to witness many more in good health and spirit.

Ousman Bojang.