GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Maria Caterina Ciampi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:47:30 -0400
The NIA certainly seem to be hard-working these days, as the country
prepares for elections.  I wonder whether they really have the time to read
all these messages here.  They are too busy questioning journalists, radio
broadcasters and others who are simply asserting their constitutional rights
to voice their opinions.  Anyway, I do not blame NIA staff individually;
they have to earn their living like everyone else and are probably under
threat themselves!   Who knows?  I liked your comment about secret service
personnel here in North America.  Not a soul knows what they are up to in
their personal sphere of life!  Not that it excuses them in any way, mind
you!

Maria