GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Paul M. Ceesay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:25:56 -0500
Ebou,
You are right once again. The one thing that is killing us Gambia is that
we are bias with our opinions rather than looking at the whole picture.
Just because Chongan is a friend does not mean that we cannot address him
truthfully. If what he's been accused of is true, then he should answer  to
the allegations. We have to be true and just.
A crime is a crime. There is nothing like a lesser crime. The bottom line
is that they were committed on other Gambia like you and me.
How can we move forward without looking at the problems of  the Gambia? We
will benefit if we address the misuse of power especially those we thought
could use good reasoning and judgement. I am hoping that our discussions on
the L will lead us to a better Gambia. We are open to changes but we are
not going to lose our values from it. Even if we should fail, we should not
lose the lesson learnt.
I am also hoping that we will not let the little dispute we have in this
forum injure the great friendship and relationship we share in this network.
Finally, we have to make sure that our leaders are competent and hopefully

Paul M. Ceesay
Laboratory Storekeeper
University of Missouri-KC
Spencer Chemistry Bld.