GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 02:28:25 -0500
Masoud ,i know you are well verse in the Quran and also in the traditions of
islam.i know that like the palms of my hand.an intelligent person don't buged in
one profession.
you know attending friday prayers is only basic stuff ,the sanyang kunda are
still a bit rosty you know.just from the majah dolo era and the mani dolo
times.as a jula,you need to play a key role in doing dawah in the u.s,you know
the deen better than me, and it is a duty for us to do dawah.mr edward will
be please if you pass my message of support to him and that i invite him to
that which is good and what will last islam .the way of all the prophets.

you masoud have a very melodious quranic reading voice i am told .my source
is a secret ,you attend a ceremony in atlanta some time ago .precisely some
one else's mum or dad passed away and you read the noble book very nice i
am told.be practical muslims masoud Allah will bless you even more ,you are
kind and generous and caring ,Allah will make you among his protect people on
the day when our defenses will be no more.Extend my salam to your young
family.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい