GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:23:15 +0100
Ansumana Kujabi

You wrote

"Please we are NOT interested in knowing about the
power problem"

With all due respect, I just can't swallow my anger
with your above statement. Although we appear to be an
opposition to the APRC regime, there are rare moments
when we will have to commend them for doing something
good.

I think your remarks has given Mr Kebba Jobe the
ammunition to come up with a defensive statement. Its
about time that we come up with a genuine strategy
against APRC. To constantly criticise APRC without
genuine alternatives, makes our role in the opposition
a lost course.

With regards to the arrival of the New Generators,
lets hope that this is not another dodgy purchase.
During the PPP era, so many Generators were purchased
only to past its sell by date at a shorter period. If
APRC/NAWEC claims that owing to the arrival of the new
generators, blackouts will be a thing of the past,
then lets wait and see. We are all watching, Jawara
and the PPP can fool us after 30 years but Yahya and
the APRC can`t

Have a wonderful day.

Sanusi

TOMBONG(KEBBA JOKE):