GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:46:11 -0000
Gambia-L:

The unedited e-mail below came from a source in The Gambia.

George: Thanks for forwarding the photos.

Monica Ceesay: Thanks for the swift response!

My source: Someone called my attention in private that there was a story in
the Point newspaper, in which it was reported that Baba Jobe attended an
APRC meeting on Saturday.

Ebrima