GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 10:38:12 -0600
     Ebrima, I think I can help you with your email problem.  As to why you
may not be getting all the emails, that might depend on the size of the
emails that are being sent.  I'm not sure what kind of email account you
have.  If it is one of those free email accounts like Yahoo or Hotmail, you
are limited to a certain amount of server space, and if you exceed that,
then you don't receive anymore mail.
     However, if you are using an external email program such as Eudora or
Outlook, I think there is a setting that limits messages larger than a
certain size.  For example, in Eudora, if a message is larger tha 40 K, for
example, then it will not download that message off the mail server and on
to your computer.
     Than again, it could be something else.  But I thought I'd try and
help.
Ginny